Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Play day in Oak Park

Sean, Penn and I set out to play at a new park today and enjoy the warm weather. We ended up in Oak Park. This first park we went to was very disappointing. So we decided to walk to the park down the block.

On our walk there were painting of different animals on the El. I wanted to take a picture of Penner with one, but then he made me take a picture of him with everyone there was. I did not put all of those up here.



There was this big hill that we kept running up and rolling down. Penner calls all hills, mountains even if they are very small.

Resting from the long walk up the "mountain."

We got to the other park and it was much more impressive than the 1st one.



All pooped from the "mountain" and playgrounds.

No more pictures mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment