Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little bit of snow

So it is almost the end of February and we finally had some snow! We have had a few days of snow, but nothing major and it always melted within a day or two. And every time there is even just a little snow outside Penner asks Sean to throw snowballs at me, he says "shnowballs mommy?" So here he is throwing snowballs at me.

After some fun throwing around icy snowballs in the house we gave Penner a bath. I usually give him a bath at night, but he was pretty dirty.

Then once we were all dry we decided to go sledding! I had the onsie zip up jammies on Penner, as well as sweat pants, a sweatshirt and this bulls snow suit. He also had socks over the footsies on his pj's and then his boots. I am surprised the boots fit!

He was probably dying of heat overload in the car, but I am sure that once we got outside he was pretty comfy and warm. We bought this sled at a garage sale, Penner was so excited to go sledding. I love this picture of Penn, he is so precious!

Sean pulling Penner and the sled to the hill.


Aw...what a great dad!

Penner went down the hill about two times and then fell on his face in the snow and decided he was done. He had a lot of fun the 1st time he went down the hill. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck watching, it was a pretty big and steep hill. But of course, he was fine and even when his sled fell over and his face landed in the snow we were all ok.

At the park district where we went sledding they had this huge indoor fire pit to warm up by. It was really nice, Penner love running around in that big room.

No comments:

Post a Comment