
Today is our anniversary, we have been married for 3 years! Sean and I went to
Fogo de Chao for lunch today (not on Jan 5 2007). It was our first date alone since
Penner was born. It was very nice to spend some quality time with Sean. But after we had been gone for about an hour I missed Penn.

I had this drink called a
caipirinha, and it was delicious! My new favorite drink.

Sean likes his meat as rare as it gets, I like mine medium. This is him cutting his still bleeding meat.
They gave us a complementary dessert because it was our anniversary. We ordered two desserts so our server thought she should clarify that we only get one free dessert, we assured her that we understood and that we still wanted two. She seemed surprised, I guess most people after stuffing themselves on all you can eat meat and salad bar probably don't get two desserts as well.

This was the 2
nd dessert that we got,
crema de papaya, it was delicious as well. It was hard to decide on a second dessert but we chose this one because it seemed unique and it was a good choice.
Picanha- also known as the best cut of meat they had. This was our favorite. If we ever go again we will know to get the most of this and not bother trying a lot of the other stuff, especially the lamb ( I was not a big fan, I will stick with gyros).

This is a picture I found from our one year anniversary. It is funny because it feels like it was just yesterday and forever ago at the same time.

It is crazy to think that 3 years ago today we had are wedding. Your wedding is a huge deal at the time and now we see that a wedding is just one day, one wonderful day, but our marriage is much more important that just that day.


Today when we got home from lunch Sean surprised me with a massage, my friend Jane who does massages came to the house with her table and gave me an hour long massage. I feel very relaxed and blessed after a great meal, a massage and three years with a great man who loves the Lord as my best friend and husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment