Penner turned 6 months old on the 23rd! I cannot believe how fast it is going by. Half a year in a flash. Penner is growing up so fast, from 7 lbs. 14 oz to 19 lbs.
I am so grateful to have him, my life is forever changed.
God has taught me so much about patience, grace and love through having Penner. I have a new understanding of God's love for us. The first time I held Penner I instantly fell in love with him, with a love deeper than I ever knew I could feel. God loves us more than the love I feel for Penner, and we don't deserve it, He's amazing.
Penner is now scooting, he is very good at going in a circle. He is also teething, everything goes in the mouth. He smiles and laughs, he is very tickelish. He tries to sit up but his balance isn't so good. He know his mom and dad and loves to be with us. He just started eating food, it is very fun to see his reactions to all the new flavors. He rubbs his eyes when he is tired, he thinks it is funny when he sneezes. He can get up to the crawling position, but quickly falls back onto his belly. He loves to watch his older cousins run around. He doesn't like to cry so he will whine and yell for a long time before he starts to cry. He likes to hear himself talk. He loves when Sean plays the guitar and sings to him. Sean and I are very excited to see what new and exciting things will come along with these next six months.
I love your blog!
ReplyDelete